THE JOSEPHSENS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Having Fun

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet smiles. Just made me melt. (I'm talking about Anthony) I did enjoy Brandon and Justin's smiles too. Good to see you guys too. Anthony sure looks like his Daddy in most of those pics. Especially certain ones. OOOH, I just love him. He is getting so big. Looks like he likes to chew on the toys. And I see you have him surfing the channels already. I guess that is probably in born. As they say, it's a guy thing. Love you all. Shirley

Brandon said...

Shirley,
Thanks for the comments. I'm biased but I do also think he's cute--which is definitely good if people think we look alike. And, for the record, tv will be off limits for a long time. I just thought the remote on his lap while he was sprawling looked funny. He can't wait to meet his great aunt.

Anonymous said...

Oh...those pictures are so, so good of Anthony. He's a doll. Also great ones of Brandon and Justin. Anthony is growing and changing so quickly. He definitely looks alert and seems to be very contented. I cannot wait to see him. Just 14 more days!!! Love some of those outfits he has on!!!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Much love,
Grandma Char

Anonymous said...

Nice slideshow! You're starting to get fancy with this whole blogging thing! :-)

Why are there no pictures of Kelly, though? If a person just stumbled upon your blog and watched the slideshow they would think it was a gay couple that adopted a baby! Ha ha ha... just kidding! ;-)

Love, Aunt Kerry

Brandon said...

Kerry, don't you know that Kelly was just the surrogate? It's really just Justin, me, Anthony, and Javier. 2 and a half men--and a cat.

Or maybe Kelly's just the one who's always taking the pictures.

Amanda, Ben and Harper said...

A surrogate and a photographer all in one... Nice!
Easy on the eyes, too. It really doesn't get much better than that.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Actually, the real reason I'm never in the pictures is that motherhood seems to have erased my ability/will to put on makeup.

Anonymous said...

We love the slideshow! And Kelly you are beautiful with or without make-up, but I think you are maybe like Dad, since he takes all of our photos. Every set of our vacation photos could be titled "Dianne's Vacation" because he is never in them. Except for ones where he could be holding a fish!