Other fun for Anthony this week included going to daycare in the pouring rain.
It must have been funny to watch mom get drenched while he stayed high and dry thanks to a raincoat, pictured above, blanket and umbrella. Anthony also enjoyed "reading" his favorite nursery rhymes book all by himself, and found out he can finally touch his toes to the ground in his baby play center. I guess that means he can be left unattended while mom watches TV and eats bon bons...just kidding, but I'm sure he has many hours of fun ahead of him.

6 comments:
what happened to the other one?
Yes, you are a big boy, Anthony. You really look big in your play center. And that picture of you reading the book is just adorable. Glad you got through the week without having to summon Mom. She must have been relieved. Love you all. Shirley
Congratulations to Anthony for making it through the week at daycare without needing call Mommy! He is looking cute as can be in his little rain jacket, and playing at his play center. I'll bet he really does notice the other babies, and now a new girl has taken interest in him, that's always flattering for a guy! He does seem to have developed a love of books already. I can hardly wait to hold him on my lap and read some of my old favorites to him. I wonder if he will like Snipp, Snapp, and Snurr???
I love that picture of him reading the book! If he likes that book, then he's gonna LOVE the totally awesome present Aunt Kerry got him for Christmas!! :-)
Love, Aunt Kerry
:-)
Are there hobbits involved?
Well, that particular gift that I was referring to doesn't involve hobbits, but rest assured that at least one of my gifts to Anthony will involve hobbits in one way or another! Heh heh heh...
Kerry
:-)
Post a Comment