THE JOSEPHSENS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THIS is American Idol

Perhaps the most compelling moment of American Idol last night (unless you found Kara's new song compelling...) was when Adam Lambert's father revealed Adam didn't sleep through the night until he was 18 months old, and until then would stand in his crib and just SCREAM.

Which of course got me thinking... perhaps it isn't an aggravatingly poor sleeper that I have on my hands, but a true musical prodigy...

When can I march the kid in front of Simon Cowell and start making some $$$ off him?????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That song did leave a little to be desired, huh.

Musical prodigy would be nice, I just hope he doesn't screech and stick his tongue out when he screams his way through a song. (Can you tell I'm a Kris fan?)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ellen - I wouldn't say I'm a "fan" of either Adam or Kris, but at least Kris doesn't belt out high-pitched screams with his tongue sticking out! I think I'd prefer to hear Anthony's screeches any day! (ha ha) ;-)

Love, Kerry
:-)

Shirley said...

When Julie was little Scott and Kevin used to complain about her high pitched voice and it would just drive them insane. I told them, "You just wait. She will be a singer some day". Well, she is. She doesn't sing professionally but she sure sings a lot and she loves to sing and most people like to hear her sing. So just be patient. (Buy earplugs?)One day you will all of a sudden notice it isn't happening anymore. Who knows how long it will take, but it won't be forever. (I liked both. Too bad they couldn't have just had a tie.) Love you all. Shirley

Jason said...

Anthony - Looks like you will be able to sing Happy Birthday to yourself soon. My parents let me try ice cream for the first time this weekend and I loved it! - Lyla