Well, I am very disappointed. I was so excited to see a video, now I can't get into it. Evidently only certain people can do that. Well, shucks. I hope they won't all be this way from now on. Picture is cute anyway. Love you all. Shirley
Does it work if you use this link?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUPwPFqD2uw
Private Video? I would have thought Anthony to be more the officer type... Like a General or something.
Nope, doesn't work. Shoot. SJK
Ok, now it does. How cute!I am going to watch it again now and catch what I missed before. Thanks! Love you all. Shirley
Yes, it's me again. Phew, that is one busy boy! SJK
I laughed out loud as I watched the little "whirling dervish" in action! I guess we had better take our vitamins to keep up with him next week!
Cute video!Kerry:-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Well, I am very disappointed. I was so excited to see a video, now I can't get into it. Evidently only certain people can do that. Well, shucks. I hope they won't all be this way from now on. Picture is cute anyway. Love you all. Shirley
Does it work if you use this link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUPwPFqD2uw
Private Video? I would have thought Anthony to be more the officer type... Like a General or something.
Nope, doesn't work. Shoot. SJK
Ok, now it does. How cute!I am going to watch it again now and catch what I missed before. Thanks! Love you all. Shirley
Yes, it's me again. Phew, that is one busy boy! SJK
I laughed out loud as I watched the little "whirling dervish" in action! I guess we had better take our vitamins to keep up with him next week!
Cute video!
Kerry
:-)
Post a Comment