THE JOSEPHSENS

Monday, September 26, 2011

Allison is 5 months old today!

Little Allison is 5 months old today! She continues to be a remarkably easy, happy, calm, sweet little baby...and assuming I didn't just jinx us right there, we feel super lucky.

Here's her "official" 5 month photo:


New things for Allison this month include rice cereal (she gives it a thumbs-up), looking around at the sound of voices and her name (Grandma Char aptly described her as "nosy"), laughing (especially when Grandma Dianne says "booties") and giving sitting up the old college try.




She continues to be a good sleeper (I love this kid) and still loves nothing more than attention from her big brother.




There's really only one setback in Ally's life. While I must say she's quite beautiful from her "good side..."


...her "bad side," aka back side, is another story altogether.



Yep, we have ourselves a little baldie.

Fortunately, it doesn't seem to bother Miss Ally, who continues to reserve her crying for times of true distress (aka, she's hungry) and otherwise spends most of her time gracing us with her pretty smile...keeps us focused on her good side.





















No comments: